Monday, December 1, 2008

thankful

So Thanksgiving has come and gone--here are the
highlights of a great weekend in Idaho, in no particular order:


Meeting my beautiful new niece--Baby Whitney.


Seeing Twilight with a bunch of my aunts, cousins, mom, and sister-in-law. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. We had a great time--there were 16 of us!


Playing with my adorable nieces! We read books for hours on end. I loved it!

Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Yeah, my mom is a little Martha-Stewart-esque.
She loves to set a pretty table!

Spending some quality time with my spunky Grams.

Seeing my cousin, Denae, get married in the Rexburg Temple.
She was the happiest woman in the world! That was awesome to see.

Helping my mom in the kitchen.

Shopping on Black Friday with my mom and sister-in-law. I hadn't done that in years, but we actually had a good time, despite the 5:00 AM start!


It was a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend! I am grateful for my wonderful family!

6 comments:

*Brittany* said...

It sounds like you had a really good time. One of these days we'll all have to take a road trip up to Idaho!

Christin Foscarini said...

Thanksgiving with the Griffith's is always a blast! Look like you guys had a great time together. Katie's baby is BEAUTIFUL!! WoW!

fallen_angel said...

Girl! Your neices are like the cutest little things on the planet! Apart from my future neices, if I ever get any! Haha. I'm glad your Thanksgiving was totally awesome, you deserve it!

Maddox Family said...

randah, it looks like it was a fun thanksgiving weekend. Jason missed being with the Idaho crew. He said he would have liked to go up to the cabin last weekend. I am glad you posted pictures of Denae. She looks beautiful in her wedding dress.

Hillary Brown said...

what a fun holiday weekend! wish i could have been there (but...my weekend was awesome as well!) tell your mom i said hi! i miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

That picture of John and Denae is priceless--it captures their happiness that day PERFECTLY! It was so fun to see you guys over Thanksgiving!