Sunday, October 12, 2008

one full & fabulous day


Today was a fantastic Saturday! I slept in really late, then cleaned like a crazy woman for hours. I got all my winter clothes out, organized, did 5 loads of laundry (and actually put everything away--which is my least favorite thing to do ever!), went grocery shopping, hung out with my friend Tricia all night (We had "pumpkin night." We ate pumpkin shakes and carved pumpkins with her friend, Mark), and baked a birthday cake for my roommate. Whew. I feel like a got tons done though; and nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment.

3 comments:

Risa said...

RAH RAH!!! I love days like that. That is how my Saturday was to. It was great! Well, i'm hanging out with my mom and aunt this Saturday, but are you up for next Saturday. I think it's the 25th? Let me know! We definitely need some R&R time! It has been way to long!!! Love you girl!! Finger nod!

Ashley said...

Have mercy, I love pumpkin shakes!

Christin Foscarini said...

Pumpkin Carving! I love it! I still have not had time to go get some but I cant wait to! It looks like you guys had fun :)