Sunday, October 26, 2008

new job...here i come!

Tomorrow morning I start my new job. I'm nervous, but excited. I needed a change, and I am hoping that this new job will be something great for me! I have a lot to learn. I know virtually NOTHING about insurance! And in this new position, I actually have to become a licensed insurance agent! I never thought in a million years that I'd work in the insurance field. But hey, life always seems to be throwing me curve balls as of late. I guess that's how things stay interesting.

4 comments:

Christin Foscarini said...

good luck! you will have to keep your blog updated on how it goes :)

*BRITTANY* said...

I'm excited for you!! Good luck! May the force be with you...

Jennifer said...

Good luck! Of course, by the time I've posted this, your first day is over and done with, but good luck just the same!

Maddox Family said...

I hope your first day went good and you like your new job. I am glad you found my blog.
Carolyn