Wednesday, August 5, 2009

why women stay single...

So I must say, that I am sometimes SO SICK TO DEATH OF DATING! Ugh! The older I get, the more I feel like finding a decent, motivated guy to be interested in is about as fun as choosing the least compromised stall in a large public restroom. I mean, they're all completely repulsive and cringe-worthy, but you MUST select one of them...
You peek into a few stalls, eek! You pass a few of them by...and you ultimately end up selecting one of them--thinking it is the best one available. Once you lock yourself in and make the commitment, it becomes overwhelmingly obvious that this stall is probably much worse than you thought it was at first glance!
Yuck! But you're stuck--at lest for a few minutes... You do your business, and get the H out of there as soon as you can--convinced that you'll NEVER again make such a poor decision in stalls. But you forget your valuable lesson. And the cycle is seemingly never-ending.

How do other people seem to find the nice, pearly white, pristine stalls?

Yep. I am sick of the whole routine. Though a little dramatic, the bathroom analogy is about the best comparison I could conjure up.

Now here are a few other reasons that women like myself are still single:


See what I mean??? What a bunch of freaks! Hahaha. No, honestly, I know there are some good guys out there. I have dated many of them. But I am just on a loser streak lately. If any of you know of any nice, single, employed, educated men between 26 and 32, let me know... Wow. Did I really just ask for a set up? Huh. I guess maybe it has come to that. :o) Don't judge too much, it's rough out there these days.

3 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I think I've dated the hairy guy laying face down on the bed with his special hairy package hanging out. Are we still going to set each other up sometime? We still need to set Trish up with Steve. Love you girl! You'll find someone when you least expect it. You can't be looking for it all the time... :) Excited for this weekend!

Teeners said...

It was so fun to see you last night! I am sorry about the dating woes--I totally know what you mean. I once heard that men are like parking spaces-- all the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped!

Christin Foscarini said...

I love your analogy! haha! Im so with u, I hated dating :( Good luck out there. I did like being single though so have fun :)