Sunday, August 30, 2009

an audacious august

So, August is nearly over...and it has been AWESOME! I was crazy busy just about every minute of August--and I loved every minute of it. Here is a brief synopsis:

attended a demolition derby in Tooele. wow. pure w.t.--but such a fun night!

spent a weekend at my parents' cabin with Tricia and Brittany. we went hiking, white water rafting, shopped around jackson, wy--etc.


went to bear lake on a mini camp-out with Brittany, Susan, Adam, and Greg. it ended up being cold and rainy--so we only spent a few minutes at the lake. it was fun anyway.

flew to st. louis with my parents for my cousin Jason's wedding. had dinner at Busch Stadium, attended the wedding in the st. louis temple, went to the reception, ate Ted Drewe's Frozen Custard several times, and flew home. it was a quick trip--but lots of fun too. it was great to see the st. louis family members. :o)

participated in the 5K Juvenile Diabetes walk with some co-workers.

and so much more. but that's all i have time to include for now.

ahh...life is grand!

3 comments:

Teeners said...

Looks like a fun month! We need to get together, babe!

*Brittany* said...

August was a fun month for us!

Kinley said...

Life is grand... and busy apparently! We went to Bear Lake last month too! For some reason, the weather was great except most weekends last month! What was that? Anyway, my phone bit the dust, so can you text me or call me with your number? PLease? Please? All of my info was unrecoverable! Love YOu