Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hermanita (little sister)

My roommates and I decided it would be fun to sign up for Big Brothers Big Sisters. We're all single, and we can all afford to donate a little time to help out a kid who needs a positive mentor/responsible adult influence in their lives. The process is long and arduous, but I finally have a little sister! I met Elizabeth about two weeks ago. We have had two activities together so far and are planning to go to a haunted house next week, at her request. She is ten years old and comes from an...interesting living situation. She is a sweet little girl and I know we will have lots of fun together in the months to come. Already is the works is a trip to see Disney on Ice: Princesses next month at the ESA. hahaha. Yeah. Should be fun. She is pumped! I will post some pics of her soon.

1 comment:

Debbie Feller said...

Good for you Randah...what a great cause!!!
Love You, Aunt Debbie
PS Your new car sure is cute, too!!