Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2-in-1

Tonight we had a girls' night making jewelry. I taught Barb and Tricia how to make their own bumble watch bands and helped my friend Jen make a necklace. And while I was in the beading mode, I made myself this little treasure:

And the best part is that it's like 2 necklaces in 1!

It can be worn doubled up like this--so it's short...
or long and lean like this...
I got part of my inspiration after attending a Lia Sophia jewelry party at work. They were charging $60-80 for items similar to this. Wow. I made it for about $10 and it took about 5 minutes flat. Much better.

Let me know if you want to buy one. I used a black faceted glass bead--but it would be fun to use a vibrant color as well. :o)

4 comments:

Teeners said...

Oooh, fun! I want one! Let's talk, k?

*Brittany* said...

Randita, I would like to buy a cute necklace from you. You know my style... No big hunky things, just something simple and cute. I wear a lot of brown, black, blue and pink. Thanks!!

Bree D. said...

I love the versatility! That is a fun idea. Very cute for just "throwing it together"!!

Donna said...

What a talented daughter I have. I love my necklace. Thanks! Love you