Monday, July 12, 2010

they say the third times is the charm. guess so.

As a kid, I was the MOST un-photogenic person ever. I had to get re-takes every year for school pictures. I was notorious for closing my eyes. I've had to train myself over the years to look semi-decent in a photo and to keep my eyes open.

But I guess old habits die hard sometimes.

On Saturday, while hanging out at the demolition derby in Logan, I asked a friend to snap a quick pic of my friend Carlie and me. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years and I wanted a little memento to remember the fun evening.

And I struggled...

Take 1
classic. closed eyes--just like half my childhood photos

Take 2
eew. gross. greasy-looking hair and huge bug eyes. haha.

Take 3.
phew. finally a presentable shot.

Haha. It was fun to catch up with a long-lost amiga. I had a great weekend!

4 comments:

*Brittany* said...

wish i could've gone! is that cullen behind you?? we need to get together soon and have chit chat time. so much i want to hear!! miss you!

Joshua Rowley said...

Take 2 is my favorite!

randah said...

haha...yeah, that is Cullen in the photo. so many stories to tell you, Brit!!! when can you get dinner?!

Risa said...

HAHA! Love the pics! Oh Miss Carlie! Good times! Love you both!