Saturday, November 1, 2008

yay for halloween birthdays!

So, as sad as it is to admit, I turned the big 27 yesterday! Ahh. How did this happen? haha. Getting older is definitely no fun, but at least it was a f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s birthday!!! It was truly one of my very favorite birthdays ever.

At work, we just kind of had a party all day and ate non-stop. We had a bug pot-luck cook-off and I had a blast with my new co-workers.

Then...my roommates and I had a massive Halloween costume party! There were people wall-to-wall! We estimate that we had between 80-90 people at our house! It was a blast!

I dressed up like Minnie Mouse--thanks to the cute skirt my mom made me and the accessories I purchased at Disneyland when I went with my family in September .

All in all, it was a truly fantastic day! I LOVE that my birthday is on Halloween. I hated it as a kid, but now I think it's pretty much the coolest thing ever. I feel so lucky to have such great friends and roommates!

Thanks to all of you who helped make my birthday so awesome!

2 comments:

Bree D. said...

I had forgotten that your birthday was on Halloween!!!! How could I forget that when mine is on NOV.2- so tomorrow- we are fellow Scorpio's!!! Enjoy 27, it won't be long and you will be turning 31 like myself, then you will REALLY wonder where the time went!!!! Happy Birthday!

*Brittany* said...

We had so much fun at the Halloween party!! I'm glad you had a good birthday. Yeah for Queen Halloween!!