Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the bold, the beautiful, the RED lipstick


So Tricia and I were shopping tonight and ended up playing around with some lipstick colors at the makeup counter. And we were talking about how RED lipstick is timeless and we wish we could pull it off. So I did. I put some on right then and there and continued our shopping bout with RED lips. I felt strange whenever I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. Who was this daring creature? RED lipstick is SO not me...but I kind of liked it a little. I am just not sure it looks that fantastic...eek...still trying to decide...I bought some, but it kind of freaks me out a little bit. haha.

Tell me what YOU think...can I pull it off or not? It looks a little more pink in this photo (taken on my phone), but it really is RED. TOO bold for me??? Still not sure...

5 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I think it looks really cute, but it doesn't look red in the pictures. I like the pink though! You totally can pull it off. The next time I see you, I want to see the boldness!

Ashley said...

Has Tricia ever told you of my obsession with red lipstick? I am to chicken to wear it though! I think it looks cute on you. You should definitely wear it and be proud. What brand is it?

randah said...

It is just the cheapest stuff I could find at Target--maybe Cover Girl? It looks super pink in the pics, but it really is RED. I am going to be super daring and wear it on my date tonight...but it does still freak me out because I have this fear that I will have RED smears all over my teeth! haha. That is SO old lady! :o)

Joshua Rowley said...

It looks good. Keep it

Tim, Jennie, Paisley, Claire and Moose said...

Oh, I love it. I know you can pull it off. Red Lipstick makes me feel like a 50's hottie