Sunday, November 1, 2009

28 is great!

So, I turned 28 yesterday.
Though a little traumatic to me
(how did I get to be THIS OLD?!),
I am determined that...WILL BE GREAT!

I mean, how could it not be great?

Let's take a moment to
contemplate the great things
associated with the number

there are 28 days in February (usually)
the 28th President of the US was Woodrow Wilson
in 1928, Mickey Mouse made his debut in Steamboat Willie
texas was the 28th state of the union (and i LOVE texas!)
the 28th LDS temple was in Sydney, Australia

and, most importantly...
is my new favorite number!

yep, in all my
LIFE
I have been truly blessed.

What a fantastic life I have.

And my
28th year is bound to be the best yet!

So, though I feel a bit old,
IS GREAT!!!

yay for

P.S.--My birthday was truly fantastic! I will post pictures and details soon.
My goal for November is to post a little something EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Yeah, we'll see how that goes...

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDAH! I'm so glad you had a great birthday. Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you

daherfamily said...

happy 28th! you are not old...embrace your twenties! i'm still trying to hold on to dear life, but i guess they are officially over!