Sunday, April 5, 2009

slacker blogger

I haven't blogged in so long! Life is just busy these days, but really good too!

Here are a few things I have done the past few months...

I went sledding with my nieces when I spent a weekend in Idaho in February. Brr...

My roommates and I went on a weekend road trip to Long Beach, CA. We drove all the way there to see JOEL McHALE!!!! He is our favorite comedian (if you don't know who he is, you really should watch The Soup on E--hilarious!).

While in CA, we did a lot of random things and had a blast. Though it was a quick trip, it was fantastic! Yay for girlfriends, pedicures, yummy food, beaches, and lots of laughing...so good for the soul! :o)

My (really dumb) car hit 100,000 miles! haha. Lame, I know, but I took a picture of the odometer while I was driving to work one morning. Gotta capture these "milestones!" hahaha.

I have decided that I am SICK to death of dating lame losers! I am considering taking my vows as a nun and joining a convent...do you think it matters that I'm not Catholic? haha. Just joking, of course. I will keep trying...

1 comment:

Bree D. said...

I am so jealous that you got to meet Joel McHale!!!! We just LOVE him also!! Looks like fun stuff you have been up to- and don't give up on dating, although I would love to see you all decked out the nun clothes trying to have a stern serious face!