Sunday, April 26, 2009

a whirlwind weekend

Whew! The weekend is nearly over and I feel even more exhausted than I did Friday at work. Isn't the weekend supposed to be relaxing? Well this weekend was FAR from relaxing. Though...I must say, it was so much fun that I guess I am okay with how tired I am now.

The weekend's highlights included 1) Arrested Development night with Richard, Steve, Jonathan, Susan, and Brittany. 2) Stamp Camp with my co-workers. 3) The Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Craft Show in the Daybreak model homes--such fun stuff to see and buy! I bought a super cute necklace there from The Pink Chandelier. I love it! 4) The Bee's game in the box seats with Brittany's comapany. 5) The opening of the new Wise Guys at the old Hard Rock Cafe location downtown. We got to see Marcus, who is HILARIOUS!!! I laughed so dang hard it hurt! And then the marathon Sunday--that consisted of 6) church and visiting teachers, then 7) home cooked dinner for three guys in our ward that we auctioned off at the service auction last week, and 8) Ward Prayer hosted at our house--with treats for everyone. Oh, and I also 9) worked eight hours at Pier 1 between Friday and Saturday.

Whew. See why I am exhausted?! Not a moment was wasted.

All I want to do now is sleep. I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow!

But it was a fabulous weekend and I am grateful for good friends. :o)

Here is a picture of Marcus for you to enjoy. Yum.

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Very busy weekend indeed! Marcus was definitely the highlight. I can't wait for tonight to watch our cheesy 80's movie!

Debbie Feller said...

Randah no WONDER you are exhausted...but sure sounds like fun!!! Still waiting for our little boy (5 days late & counting)!!!
Love, Debbie