Sunday, September 20, 2009

i feel the fall a brewin'

We are quickly encroaching upon my favorite time of year...AUTUMN!

Mmm...I can already taste the crisp fall air, the apple cider, the chilly evenings, the cozy hoodies, pumpkin shakes, jack-o-lantern carving, and best of all, HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween is, hands down, my favorite holiday! My roommates and I are planning to throw an epic Halloween bash. And that means it is time to begin the costume brainstorming. :o)

Last year I was Minnie Mouse. And this year...drumroll please...I am going to be...A WITCH! Yay!

Here are some of the elements of my costume that I have collected so far:

1 comment:

daherfamily said...

so fun! that is what sophia wants to be this year too...it was so fun seeing you at jason's wedding! i wish we could have just hung out more! my kids loved you especially phia.
em