Monday, September 7, 2009

so hilarious, because it is SO true to life...

I'm sure many of you have already seen this truly inspired website--completely dedicated to the people who make the Wal-Mart experience so...epic? enjoyable? unforgettable? disturbing? sad? Hmm...not quite sure how that sentence is supposed to end.

While perhaps a tad bit mean, this site perfectly captures the "what was he/she thinking?" moments we have all experienced while shopping at the local Wal-Mart. So sit back, remind yourself that these are REAL people, and go ahead and laugh a little at their expense. I did.

Click on PEOPLE OF WAL-MART to see what I'm talking about...

I have heard that the site has become enormously popular over the past few days--so if it's not working because the site is too over-loaded with visitors, try again another time. It's worth it. I promise you'll feel really good about yourself after seeing some of these pics.

2 comments:

Teeners said...

We looked at the pictures last night and had some good laughs about them! So true! Funny!

Christin Foscarini said...

ok that was really scary! haha! Where do those people come from?!

BTW: I vote YES for the bold lips!